EOS embodies a high level of competence in materials and provides an extensive portfolio of highly developed plastics for Additive Manufacturing. EOS’ materials, systems, and process parameters are perfectly matched to each other. The portfolio provides the best materials for achieving the targeted property profiles for products. Moreover, EOS is constantly refining its high-tech materials on the basis of specific customer requirements.
An extensive range of materials for optimal product properties . An overview of the material/system compatibility you can access in our material information document „Compatibility Material – P Machines “ at the end of the page.
The Additive Manufacturing of plastic products can make use of polyamides (PA), polystyrenes (PS), thermoplastic elastomers (TPE), and polyaryletherketones (PAEK). EOS provides a comprehensive range of materials for the Additive Manufacturing process. Customised products can be manufactured to the highest quality.
We offer you end-to-end advice and support in your choice of materials. You can benefit from our many years of experience and our high-quality, extensively tested materials for achieving your design, development, and production targets.
- Over twenty years of continuously refined competence in materials
- Materials, systems, and process parameters perfectly matched to each other for the best possible results
- Very high level of flexibility in design and development
- Suitable materials provide the optimal properties for your product profiles
- Whether mechanical strength, impact strength, thermal stability, dimensional stability, or biocompatibility – EOS materials embody the properties needed for most requirements.
- With efficient production processes and high-tech materials, innovative parts can be produced cost effectively to the highest industrial standards